Saturday, January 24, 2009

Groceries and Wrinkles and Dylan

I went grocery shopping Wednesday at Von's. When I got home and put it all on the counter, it just didn't seem like it should be $162.87 worth. ($213.26 really, but I used my Von's card and saved $50.39) So I decided to stack it up and take a picture. I know I am getting weirder and weirder everyday.


Here is Wrinkles waiting for her Boy to come home from school.

Alert Alert I can smell him! (he does run cross country after school so he does smell)



He is spotted. "no wrinkles, stay." I say. She looks at me like "are you crazy?" and darts out the front door. Pretty fast for an old girl. True Love. A dog and her boy."Why are you taking my picture?"

1 comment:

Kayla said...

That's cute :-) Maybe he fell asleep on the table cuz he got sick of wrinkles licking his face? I doubt it, though. :-)