Friday, February 20, 2009

That was a fast week. It was a pretty gloomy start, but is ending much better.

I was sick with a cold and it was cold and rainy. Not a good combination. My nose hurt so much, I almost was tempted to buy the kleenex with lotion in it. EWWW no way. The thought of blowing your nose in a keenex with lotion just grosses me out. That's just me.
I know how much Bailey loves the rain but enough already. On Tuesday there were a couple of pretty rainbows.
And on Wednesday you could see snow from our house.




Here it is with my zoom lens.

So close and yet so far. Seeing snow like that and the pictures of Bailey playing in it makes me kind of miss snow. Snowmen. Snowballs. Snow Angels. Slush in your boots. No wait. I don't miss it after all. Today its 70 degrees and sunny and things are looking bright again. I am thinking of repainting the living room.

Here is little miss sunshine ready for school this morning. Look how big that backpack is!

I am going to go be productive.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh my- little miss sunshine, is right! She looks like an adorable little turtle with a giant shell.

If you ever miss the snow too much...you can always come visit! :-) Or I could mail you some, I suppose.

I'm glad your cold is going away, now you can enjoy the nice weather!

I miss you, I love you

Nancy said...

cool! my house made your blog!

Nancy said...

I checked out my niece's blog. The story you liked "The Muslim Miracle" was by her best friend Petra. I loved the one about her pretending to be a doctor. "Catch me if you can"
Oh she emailed me and said she didn't get sick from my Clif bars!

Kayla said...

It's been 8 days....tear, sniffle.....