Friday, February 13, 2009

Wrinkles



This is the look that she gives me everyday. Everyday I eat a yogurt (Whips).
I do admit they are GOOD. I get the strawberry or the lime ones. From the
moment that I put the spoon in the container this is the look that she gives me.I think she is saying.... DONT EAT IT ALL...DONT EAT IT ALL..
SAVE ME SOME..HURRY UP YOU PIG...CAN I HAVE IT?
IIIII'MMMM WWWAAAIIITTTINNGGG



Is this what you want?
YYYEEESSSSS YOU PIG....DONT EAT IT ALL!!!!


Then for the next five minutes, she licks the container to the point that I think it is actually thinner than when she started.

She LOVEs this stuff.

Here she is the other day getting pelted by hail in the backyard. It hailed for about 5 minutes.

It didnt seem to bother her. She is tough. Or dumb. I guess in the picture you cant see the hail very well but they were pellet size.

When she came in, I dried her off and cleaned the mud off her feet.

She seemed cold so we covered her so she could be toasty warm sleeping. Nighty-night Wrinkles.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Aw, that made my heart smile :-) (<----like that) Thanks again for the Valentine's day package, i love all of it. I'm wearing the earrings today! And the cookies are gone. :-)
I love the picture of Wrinkles with the towel on her head. She is so adorable. she's the best dog in the world. Happy Valentine's Day, Wrinkles!!!!

donnap said...

Stumbled upon your blog by clicking "Next Blog" several times! lol

My dog gives me the same look when I eat yogurt (Yoplait lover too). He LOVES the stuff and I always have to same him a little bit. The only time I get to eat all of my yogurt is when I take it to work with me and eat it there. I thought he was the only yogurt eating dog around. LOL!