Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dignity Sold

I bought this AWDORABLE hat n beard set at Target this morning.

I don't know - the devil made me do it? (When you mix up the letters in Santa you do get Satan)

So I put it on Wrinkles and SURPRISE! ....she doesn't like it? WHAT why not?


I'll need dog treats. So I get her little biscuits that she likes and walk outside.

COME HERE GIRL

She looks at me. She looks at the camera. She looks at the treats. She RUNS back in the house.


Hmmm. What can I do to get you to change your mind?


She reluctantly sat between feedings.

Look at that look.



Are you kidding me?


This is humiliating.Are you almost done?


It was steak. Lots and lots of steak. Dignity sold for cold leftover Carne Asada.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh my. That poor/lucky dog! Remeber the carne asada trick when you want me to clean my room! :-)

colleenk said...

I will even throw in an avacado if you clean your room!

Kayla said...

Deal :-D